Article: Informations about Justice and Development Party (Turkey)
Use License : Creative Commons - CC BY-SA 3.0
¬ language: ar ( )
¬ database utilized: in real-time
Print "Justice and Development Party (Turkey)"
Generate PDF file ( online )
Download for developers ( soon )
Help to keep the Wikipedia, donations start with only $ 5 . . .
* The above partially modified text is available under the Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Edit this article / automated translation
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Justice and Development Party Turkey", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Justice and Development Party Turkey, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Articles.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Change at the top of Turkey's AK Party|
- Turkey under AKP rule
- Turkey elections: Setback for Erdogan's AKP | DW News
- Turkey election: AKP party loses parliamentary majority - BBC News
- AK Party sweeps to victory in the Turkish elections
- ðŸ‡¹ðŸ‡· Turkey election board: Erdogan's AK Party behind in Istanbul race | Al Jazeera English
- Turkey's ruling party chooses Erdogan's successor | Journal
- Erdogan's ruling AK party wins vote
- Turkey's ruling AKP claims third term
- Turkey Politics: President Erdogan rejoins AK Party
- AK Party congress underway in Ankara