Article: Informations about Megleno-Romanians
Use License : Creative Commons - CC BY-SA 3.0
¬ language: en ( )
¬ database utilized: in real-time
Generate PDF file ( online )
Download for developers ( soon )
Help to keep the Wikipedia, donations start with only $ 5 . . .
* The above partially modified text is available under the Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Edit this article / automated translation
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Megleno Romanians", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important: don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Megleno Romanians, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Articles.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Dialecte ┼či graiuri rom├óne┼čti|
- Notyal─▒ Megleno Rumenler by Trakyali
- "DER LETZTE PELIKAN" Trailer zum Dokumentarfilm ├╝ber Meglenorum├Ąnen in Griechenland
- Who are the Vlachs? (Vlahi Wallahiens Wolosi)
- Megleno-Romanian Meaning
- How to Pronounce Megleno-Romanian
- The Thracians: Dacia Moesia Thracia Macedonia Odrysia Illyria Scythia Sarmatia
- Vla┼íki i ┼żejanski jezik na "Sajmu jezika", 19. 10. 2013., Minde, Portugal
- Daco-Romanian Meaning
- Organo- Meaning
- Superfast Meaning
- channel #RomanianLanguage ( )
- playlist - Popular Videos - Romanian Language & Romance languages
- playlist - Popular Videos - Romanians & Music
- playlist - Popular Romance languages & Language videos