Article: Informations about TPI-theory
Use License : GNU Free Documentation License
TPI-theoryThe theory of TPI is an attempt to reconcile theoretical understanding of organizational socialization such as the process of integration.Alvenfors, Adam (2009) Om introduktionsprogrammets betydelse fĂ¶r integrationen av nyanstĂ¤llda.TPI-theory refers that new employees need to develop theoretical (T) and practical (P) skills towards the performance of the new job,but also satisfy needs of (I) interaction that exist among the new employees.
* Alvenfors, Adam (2010) Introduction - Integration? On the introduction programsâ€™ importance for the integration of new employees.
urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:his:diva-4281These three conditions must be fulfilled to become integrated to the organization.This theory is important to approach an understanding of integration and socialization effects.
Category: Human resource management
Text without tables, images or media files
¬ language: en
¬ database utilized: 2014/01
Generate PDF file
Help to keep the Wikipedia, donations start with only $ 5 . . .
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
Edit this article / automated translation
- Imagina Awards 2006 opening|
- Headlight motors work now
- Weird 11 Conference- Part 15 of 16: Souvenirs 2
- Pokemon Torua League New Intro
- 89 Trans Am GTA burnout
- Total Pokemon Island Ep 9 Final 3
- Sofia's Mogley Walk
- Big Chip Awards Animation 2011
- Dont Press B 1.wmv
- Total Pokemon Island Intro