Article: Informations about TPI-theory
Use License : GNU Free Documentation License
TPI-theoryThe theory of TPI is an attempt to reconcile theoretical understanding of organizational socialization such as the process of integration.Alvenfors, Adam (2009) Om introduktionsprogrammets betydelse fĂ¶r integrationen av nyanstĂ¤llda.TPI-theory refers that new employees need to develop theoretical (T) and practical (P) skills towards the performance of the new job,but also satisfy needs of (I) interaction that exist among the new employees.
* Alvenfors, Adam (2010) Introduction - Integration? On the introduction programsâ€™ importance for the integration of new employees.
urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:his:diva-4281These three conditions must be fulfilled to become integrated to the organization.This theory is important to approach an understanding of integration and socialization effects.
Category: Human resource management
Text without tables, images or media files
¬ language: en
¬ database utilized: 2014/01
Generate PDF file
Help to keep the Wikipedia, donations start with only $ 5 . . .
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
Edit this article / automated translation
- Council Comt of the Whole 8 5 14|
- Third Party Charges Explained (part 1)
- Multimeters Practical Techniques DVOM
- Soccer Coaches Meeting 1
- 5836 Hwy 144 West Bend, Wi 53095
- Introduction to IR-741 Sample Conditioner
- 2 7/16" DIAMETER BASE SHORT ARM RAIL MOUNT
- vid1 stock order
- Imagina Awards 2006 opening