Article: Informations about ZSU-23-4
Use License : Creative Commons - CC BY-SA 3.0
¬ language: he ( )
¬ database utilized: in real-time
Generate PDF file ( online )
Download for developers ( soon )
Help to keep the Wikipedia, donations start with only $ 5 . . .
* The above partially modified text is available under the Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Edit this article / automated translation
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "ZSU 23 4", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for ZSU 23 4, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Articles.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Inside the Chieftain's Hatch. Snapshots: ZSU-23-4 Shilka [World of Tanks]|
- Getting Inside | ZSU-23-4 "SHILKA" INTERIOR
- MENG TS-023 Russian ZSU-23-4 Shilka Self-propelled Anti-aircraft Gun Announcement Video
- ZSU-23-4V1 SHILKA (1/35 DRAGON KIT)
- zsu 23 4 firing
- New Shilka ZSU 23 4 plant tests
- Team Yankee Unboxing: ZSU-23-4 Shilka AA Platoon
- ZSU-23-4 â€žSchilka" - Technikmuseum PÃ¼tnitz [HD]
- ZSU 23-4
- ZSU-23-4, anti-aircraft weapon performance
- ZSU-23-4 SzyÅ‚ka - Shilka - Ð—Ð¡Ð£-23-4 Ð¨Ð¸Ð»ÐºÐ°