Article: Informations about Oberto II
Use License : Creative Commons - CC BY-SA 3.0
¬ language: it ( )
¬ database utilized: in real-time
Print "Oberto II"
Generate PDF file ( online )
Download for developers ( soon )
Help to keep the Wikipedia, donations start with only $ 5 . . .
* The above partially modified text is available under the Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Edit this article / automated translation
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Oberto II", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Oberto II, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Articles.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Verdi - Oberto - 2|
- Oberto, conte di San Bonifacio: Act II: Quartet (Leonore, Cuniza, Riccardo, Oberto)
- Angeles Gulin, Umberto Grilli, Simon Estes & Viorica Cortez-Oberto--Act II-Final Scene
- Oberto, conte di San Bonifacio: Act II: Aria (Oberto, Chorus)
- Oberto, conte di San Bonifacio, Act II: Act II Scene 7: Ciel, che feci! (Riccardo)
- Oberto, conte di San Bonifacio: Act II: ‚ÄĒ (Oberto, Riccardo)
- Oberto "Di vermiglia" G Verdi.m4v
- Oberto, Act II Quartet (D. Dimitriu, S. Tokyurek, Y. Nakajema, G. B. Parodi), Teatro alla Scala
- Violeta Urmana - Aria of Cuniza ( G.Verdi : Oberto, Act 2)
- Oberto, Conte di San Bonifacio, Act II: Act II: Dov'e l'astro che nel cielo (Chorus)
- G. Verdi ¬®Oberto¬® Part 2/2 - Tumanyan, Connell, Neil, Graves, Parry - Young - Covent Garden - 1997