Article: Informations about Jitsi
Use License : Creative Commons - CC BY-SA 3.0
¬ language: uk ( )
¬ database utilized: in real-time
Generate PDF file ( online )
Download for developers ( soon )
Help to keep the Wikipedia, donations start with only $ 5 . . .
* The above partially modified text is available under the Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Edit this article / automated translation
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Jitsi", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Jitsi, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Articles.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- How to Install Jitsi Meet on your own Linux Server|
- Jitsi video conferencing
- Setting Up Your Own Video Hangout Server With Jitsi, Hak5 1810
- Introduction to Jitsi
- Jitsi Community Call - Sep 9, 2019
- Jitsi Community Call - Jun 3, 2019
- How to stream videos in Youtube with Jitsi
- How To Install Jitsi Own Server For Video Conference On Ubuntu 18.04
- Scaling Jitsi Meet in the Cloud Tutorial
- Jitsi Meet, a Secure Skype Alternative
- How to use Jitsi voice/cam in a browser How to use Jitsi voice/cam
- channel Jitsi ( Jitsi )